Measuring replacement lids
- Measure the POT... do not measure the lid
- Measure per the photo below ... from Center-RIM to Center-RIM.
- This means that its NOT outer edge of rim to outer edge of rim and NOT inner edge of rim to inner edge of rim.
- Its from the center of the rim to the center of the rim.
- Note that Classic, IQ, Pro fry pans are not designed for lids. In this case the lids sit just slightly inside the rim.
Please note that these lids are for use with Scanpan Classic products only.
Also note that there are instances where carbon buildup, and age may cause slight size differences on older cookware products.
We are not responsible for size variations on older products over extended periods of time, or non-Scanpan products.
Bending cookware to force fit a lid may void your Scanpan warranty.